Managed services is becoming an area that network operators are rapidly exploring given the cost pressures to manage dynamic, multi-partner, multi-protocol networks. ‘Do more with less’ has long been the mantra of many corporate departments and with the recent economic crisis; in no place is this better evidenced than in the IT and other internal services departments. As a result, company management teams have turned to outsourcing to enable organizations to focus on their core business, switch expenditure from a variable to fixed cost base, and provide access to specific new technical skills.
Old-model ‘reactive’ service delivery models have become ineffective in delivering consistent up-time for clients. Organizations are looking for a more proactive way of managing their IT system availability, services and budget.
Alpha Data provides managed services through a state-of the art network operating center (NOC) based in our main offices in Dubai.
Through our NOC managed service offering, customers can:
- Reduce operating expenses by up to 25% or more
- Accelerate time to revenue by 3+ months by driving new applications and services to end users faster
- Eliminate the investment to organically grow operations skills to manage new technologies
- Focus on their end users' overall service experience and other core competencies
Our NOC managed services provide customers with:
- Around-the-clock network surveillance
- Performance monitoring
- Trouble ticket management
- Event management
- Guaranteed service levels (service assurance)
Alpha Data’s NOC Managed Services identify network problems before they can impact business functions or productivity and seek to resolve issues remotely from the NOC or by dispatching technicians to customer sites. Our services are conducted via a secure environment which is staffed by certified systems administrators and network engineers using the latest in network monitoring tools.